Principal QA Engineer
At Veratrak, we are dedicated to transforming the pharmaceutical supply chain with innovative solutions. We are team players who believe that technology has the power to drive better patient outcomes and contribute to making medicines more affordable.
Our values are embedded in everything we do and our ambitions for the future drive our agile approach to development. At Veratrak, you will work alongside innovators and experts hailing from countries across the world. With funding from Europe’s top investors and as a winner of Oxford University’s Innovation of the Year award, we are on a mission to digitise the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Veratrak’s award-winning software solutions simplify complex workflows and enable collaboration, visibility and data-sharing across the full industry supply chain. Our solutions are built on blockchain, which ensures workflows and data exchanges are secure, immutable, and auditable
Principal QA Engineer
The Hub, by Veratrak, is a SaaS platform that removes peer-to-peer data connections between Pharmaceutical companies and their logistics partners to access a vast network of supply chain services.
The Hub, by Veratrak, offers a data exchange platform, enabling companies to work more efficiently, free up working capital, have visibility in areas where there is currently none, and significantly reduce annual spend on IT services.
As a Principal QA Engineer at Veratrak, you will be a pivotal member of our quality assurance team, responsible for driving the testing strategy and ensuring the highest standards of quality across our products. While being hands-on with testing activities, you will also take a leadership role in shaping our testing processes, promoting automation, reducing cycle time, and exploring the integration of AI tools.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive testing strategy that aligns with the overall goals of the company.
- Lead the way in defining, implementing, and improving the testing process, with a focus on promoting automation, reducing cycle time, and incorporating AI tools.
- Design, implement, and execute test plans and test cases for both manual and automated testing.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for the testing process.
- Provide regular reports on testing progress, test coverage, and defect trends to stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to the hands-on testing efforts, ensuring the delivery of high-quality software.
- Mentor and guide junior QA engineers, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in quality assurance and testing.
- Collaborate with development teams to identify and address areas for testing improvement.