Jr. Technical Account Manager
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
What You'll DoWe’re looking for a Jr. Technical Account Manager to join our Silverflow team!You’ll get the opportunity to be part of our Technical Account Management team, based in Amsterdam, where you’ll grow your technical skills, guide technical implementations and help our clients succeed by supporting them in their integration and launch processes as an acquirer on Silverflow’s platform. This is a hands-on role working with our enterprise clients within our Account Management team.As a Jr. Technical Account Manager, you will be the main point of contact for all technical and solution-related questions before, during and after our clients go live with Silverflow. At Silverflow, you will be able to further develop your experience working alongside and connecting with Product, Sales, IT and Operations.You’ll also help to shape the future of Silverflow’s ideal customer support experience by:
- Implementing Silverflow’s products and solutions for our acquirers, PSPs, payfacs and partners.
- Working closely with Silverflow's sales and account management teams to grow the client base and attend meetings with clients to ensure that they are able to successfully integrate with Silverflow’s solutions.
- Working with our customers to help them build Silverflow into their current systems. You will be their dedicated point of contact for all items regarding their technical integration, from a payment’s perspective.
- Explaining how our API’s, SDKs and various other systems work. Ultimately, helping the customer to solve any technical problems they have and provide scalable solutions.You will also work directly with internal development teams to deliver technical specifications of bespoke requirements for the platform and champion these with our product teams.
- Managing information and prioritise support ticket flows between clients and Silverflow engineering.
- Previously worked in a technical support/customer success role and you are looking to take the next step in your career.
- Strong project management and planning skills, which are key to excelling in this role.
- Strong analytical skills and practical approach in solving challenges.