Senior Cyber Security Analyst (US)
🌱Are you a bright, motivated self-starter? 💡 Would you enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative team, building and innovating on your ideas? 🚀 Do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-moving environment at the forefront of cybersecurity technology? 👇 If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
At SenseOn, our mission is to design and build the security architecture of the future. We provide our customers with the most comprehensive defence against cybersecurity threats; for every user and asset in an organisation, wherever the location. Since our founding in 2017, we've been working hard to make a difference in our industry, receiving great recognition for our work, and we're now starting to scale. Having recently closed a very successful Series A funding round, we are looking for innovative and driven individuals who want to make an impact and enhance our momentum!
The role and team:
Having successfully gone through Series A funding, SenseOn is scaling rapidly. We are seeking several Analysts to join our global Security Operations Centre (SOC) to provide robust, round the clock support internally and for our customers.
This is an excellent, exciting opportunity for someone with 3 - 5 years within Cybersecurity to progress and move to the next level in their career.
What you'll be doing:
- Working together with your team to cover a 24/7 shift pattern - no nights!
- Second line response and triage for security alerts
- Analysing logs and security events to understand root cause
- Taking ownership for security incidents and incident management on shift
- Generating an excellent calibre of customer facing security reports
- Performing proactive threat hunting across customer and company environments
- Assisting in the creation of threat detection analytics/use cases
- Performing quality checks and assisting with workload management for junior analysts
- Acting as an escalation point for the internal shift and supporting all customers
- Implement new processes and procedures as well as identify opportunities of improvement
- Providing customer training on how to use the SenseOn platform
- Mentoring and developing junior analysts within the team
- Support the on call rota for critical escalation
What we are looking for:
- 3 - 5 years experience in role
- Understanding of networking infrastructure, protocols, and topology (Essential)
- Experience with SIEM, MDR, EDR and vulnerability management tools (Must)
- Proficient in the use of Structured Query Language (SQL) (Must)
- Experience as shift lead (Desirable)
- Strong knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK and D3FEND frameworks
- Strong knowledge of OS fundamentals and security hardening methods
- Confident in security configuration changes and suggested recommendations that would be provided internally or to customers
- Strong customer facing experience both verbally and written (Essential)
- Great analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You are a team player, with a strong sense of purpose and have high integrity
- You are a self starter who enjoys working autonomously and also as part of a team
- You are tenacious, curious, passionate, and equally as important, you bring humility and empathy in your approach
- You embrace change and are able to adapt with new challenges
Belong at SenseOn
At SenseOn, we define Talent as employees who are ❤️ customer obsessed, 🌟 pursuing excellence. They are 🦁 courageous, 🦸♀️🦸🏽♂️ good people, doing good things, powering our 🚀 rocketship. If this resonates with you, then you will always belong. Nothing else matters. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant. Difference is what makes us stronger.
Prior to the next stage in our recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to confidentially let us know if you require any support to allow you to fully participate in our process: firstname.lastname@example.org