Product Marketing Lead
🌱Are you a bright, motivated self-starter? 💡 Would you enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative team, building and innovating on your ideas? 🚀 Do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-moving environment at the forefront of cybersecurity technology? 👇 If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
At SenseOn, our mission is to design and build the security architecture of the future. We provide our customers with the most comprehensive defence against cybersecurity threats; for every user and asset in an organisation, wherever the location. Since our founding in 2017, we've been working hard to make a difference in our industry, receiving great recognition for our work, and we're now starting to scale. Having recently closed a very successful Series A funding round, we are looking for innovative and driven individuals who want to make an impact and enhance our momentum!
The role and the team:
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Product Marketer to take the lead on the Product Marketing strategy and execution at SenseOn. You will be joining the newly forming Marketing department and helping to shape the key go-to-market messaging which will be leveraged across the business.
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll be a key stakeholder in SenseOn’s go-to-market plans
- Create product messaging, positioning and value propositions and ensure that this is used consistently across the organisation
- Collaborate on and drive product & solutions-orientated sales and marketing programs in collaboration with these teams.
- Develop key GTM content such as datasheets and white papers and contribute to other key marketing content, such as the website messaging and presentations.
- Develop a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and provide focused competitor sales tools.
- Work closely with the Product team to coordinate product launches
- Take the lead on analyst relationships: support requests for media and industry analyst briefings and work with the PR agency to keep them up to date with internal initiatives and roadmap strategies
- Evangelise SenseOn’s product value proposition internally and externally.
- 5+ years of security product management experience
- Excellent technical understanding of the cybersecurity market
- Experience working with cyber analysts
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills: An ability to break down technical concepts into simple and value-driven messaging and positioning.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally within product management, sales, and marketing teams.
- Understanding of channel partner/reseller business model
What we'll offer you!
- A huge opportunity to build your career path in a rapidly-growing company, having just raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds in Europe
- Training and career development with the best in the industry
- Remote work with access to London-based office as desired
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Private healthcare plan
- Enhanced pension plan
Something looks off?