Sales Director (USA)
💼 About the role
Here at PQShield we are at the forefront of Post-Quantum Cryptography that is changing how the world operates. We’ve helped shape all of the first international PQC NIST standards, and we were the first cybersecurity company to develop quantum-safe cryptography on chips, in applications, and in the cloud.
We’re looking to grow our market share in the US, and as such we are looking for a US based Sales Director. As PQShield’s Sales Director you will be responsible for selling Cyber Security and hardware IP Solutions into enterprise organisations within the USA. You will raise market awareness of PQShield’s brand and the solutions we offer to our customers. This role will come with 1 direct report.
We hope that you have at least 10 years of sales experience from IP licensing firms.
⚒️ What you’ll be doing
- Close and win regular business with strategically relevant and approved organisations as a direct contributor
- Lead and motivate the local sales team member, providing guidance and support to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to target the Semiconductor & Manufacturing, Military & Defense, Identity & Paymentech, Telecomms, Automotive and Industrial IoT companies and expand our client base. Identify opportunities and build relationships with potential customers.
- Identify key stakeholders within enterprise organisations and introducing PQShield and our solutions to these stakeholders
- Negotiate complex multi-million-dollar account deals, ensuring favourable terms for the company while maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Technical Expertise: Understand both Hardware and Software security and the intricacies of secure IP technology. Be able to communicate these complex concepts effectively to clients.
- Qualifying MQL generated and following up with prospects to ensure they have all the relevant information they need
- Working through complex sales cycles in their entirety, managing relationships with multiple stakeholders to ensure all of prospect accounts relevant business functions are involved in the sales process
- Actively contributing to initiatives within PQShield on product developments and enhancements based on customer feedback
- Working closely with PQshield’s marketing team to create and deliver a strategic sales plan
- Ensuring relevant and accurate data is kept in the Hubspot CRM to keep the sales cycle smooth and efficient
- Being the first point of contact for identified prospect accounts, introducing PQShield and our solutions
- Working with the management team to allow them to be frequently in contact with prospect accounts
- Stay current with industry trends, competitor strategies, and emerging technologies to inform the development of our sales strategies.
- Operate as the brand ambassador to prospects to develop deep, strong relationships
- Align with internal stakeholders within PQShield to ensure prospects are aligned with our processes and systems
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
🎯 Required Skills And Qualifications
- Degree level education preferred
- 10+ years of experience selling hardware IP cores and /or security software or embedded solutions to OEMs
- Demonstrable history of exceeding sales target in a fast paced environment, selling to enterprise level organisations
- Previous experience managing complex sales cycles within large organisations, managing multiple relationships with multiple stakeholders in one sales cycle
- Experience selling a deeply technical solution, and positing commercial value, to engineers as well as to VP and C level executives
- Previous experience Identifying key stakeholders within enterprise organisations
- Demonstrable experience of building strong, sustainable relationships with stakeholders in enterprise organisations
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and understanding of hardware IP and security solutions. Experience with cryptography is a plus
- Previous experience designing and executing a go to market strategy for hardware IP solutions
- Ability to work with and communicate to technical engineering teams
🏆Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development.
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do.
- Competitive salary and share option scheme.
- Flexible and hybrid working, and a working from home budget.
- Private health insurance for yourself and your family.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and two wellness weeks).
- 50% gym membership discount.
- The chance to work with a spirited, smart, and friendly team!
PQShield is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We’re passionate about talent and proud to foster an inclusive environment; all applicants will be considered regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age.