Senior Renewals Manager
Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Onfido lets people prove their identity anytime, anywhere. We’re creating a more open digital world by connecting them to the services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account. We’re building a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ and ‘Best AI product in FinTech’ awards at CogX
We are a global, established, technology company having surpassed $130M in annual recurring revenue (ARR) with a prominent position in the global marketplace, and have been repeatedly recognized for our performance and innovation. In 2023, we’ve been awarded ‘Best Fraud Detection and Prevention Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan, featured as a Strong Performer by Forrester in its 2022 Identity Verification Wave, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We've received over $200 million in funding from investors such as TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with hundreds of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support checks in 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. With over 1,200 customers worldwide and 500 employees
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world's most interesting problems.
Onfido offers the opportunity to join a fast-moving, fast-growing company. As an individual contributor, you will play a critical role in helping shape and build our Global Renewals Team. Onfido’s Global ARR and Renewals portfolio is core to our business and our ability to meet and exceed our annual revenue targets.
As a Senior Renewals Manager at Onfido you will:
- Plan, drive, and lead all commercial aspects associated with customer renewals and bring renewals to a close
- Closely partner with Customer Success, Sales, and/or other internal teams to ensure a successful renewal cycle for Onfido customers
- Engage directly with customers and manage a portfolio of renewals to ensure successful, on time execution
- Negotiate and administer renewal contracts (in partnership with legal, finance, and deal desk) that align to customer goals
- Be accountable for all internal or external inquiries pertaining to a customer renewal, including the ability to interpret and re-state contractual obligations
- Qualify and properly disposition renewals using the Command of the Message framework
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximise customer growth
- Actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks, so that continued partnerships with Onfido customers are secured
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 180-day forecast of renewals within a territory, while meeting or exceeding renewal quota
- Manage renewal opportunities and uphold current and accurate documentation in Salesforce CRM
- Cultivate customer retention by applying the Onfido renewal engagement playbook to yield optimal business practices to meet our customers’ expected business outcomes.
We’re looking for a Senior Renewals Manager who can display the below skills & experience throughout our interview process:
- 5+ years of renewals management, sales, customer success, or customer focused account management experience; preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organisation
- Solid understanding of Identity Verification, Enterprise SaaS applications, or Enterprise Technology ServicesConsistent track record of quota attainment, and achievement of personal and team goals
- Proven success in creating new processes and frameworks in a fast-paced environment.
Onfidoers share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
> 25 days annual leave plus a day off for your Birthday.
> Two paid volunteering days per year.*
> Bupa Private Medical and Dental Insurance*
> Life Assurance (3x Annual Base Salary)*
> Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 4% of base salary)*
> Generous paid parental leaveFree mental health coaching provided online
> Life enrichment allowance of up to £80 per month to use for services including gym, yoga, fitness classes, massages, childcare, and therapy
> Dedicated learning opportunities including using tools like Learnably with availability to use for learning resources such as books, coaches, conferences, courses, podcasts, and more
> Our open and transparent culture is reflected in our “Better Together” motto and we bring this to life by meeting once a week for our global weekly roundup (OnThursday); holding quarterly team socials, and other company-wide social events
> Expense up to £300 (or local equivalent) to purchase workstation setup equipment
> The opportunity to become a member of Onfido’s resource groups in order to learn different skills in our belonging groups
*after passing probation
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.