Sales Development Representative (SDR)
In short: Full-time position, based in the Bay Area. Competitive salary & generous stock options in the company. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
We are Gigs
Gigs is for telecommunications what Stripe is for payments. We empower brands to offer their own mobile service for smartphones and wearables:
- Businesses can brand and launch their own phone plans. This allows companies to create smooth customer experiences, attract and monetize new users and unlock new revenue streams.
- Consumers can sign up and activate their SIM card or eSIM in less than 5 minutes, and easily manage their plan online.
We are backed by Google Gradient Ventures and Y Combinator, as well as the investors behind Facebook, Dropbox, and Airbnb. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and angel investors that can help us navigate our rapid growth*.*
Gigs was part of the YC W21 and YC Growth W23 batches and has recently raised a $20MM Series A.
- You’ll develop and execute inbound and outbound strategies. You’ll identify and move qualified leads through the funnel. You’ll ensure pipe generation meets business targets.
- You’ll develop, manage and drive pipeline strategy. You develop and codify best practices and sales workflows for scaled and bespoke interactions with prospects.
- You’ll partner with Account Executives in each vertical to build strategy and prospect into designated accounts. You develop relationships with prospects to uncover needs through effective questioning to qualify interest and viability to prepare hand-off to sales.
- You’ll leverage insights. You’ll work to achieve KPIs, optimize insights, and leverage quantitative as well as qualitative feedback to continuously test, iterate, and improve your sales strategy. You’ll make informed decisions and seek out opportunities to gain more insight.
- You’ll be a first-mover. Your aim will be to stay ahead of the curve, improving the timing of sales outreach and lead nurturing. You seek to shorten sales cycles and increase customer retention by implementing strategies that turn interested customers into brand evangelists.
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You’ve worked on a high-growth B2B sales team. You have profound knowledge about building scalable strategies and have a track record of successfully closing B2B deals at a high-growth startup or tech company.
- You’re a humble overachiever and have a track record of top performance or prior success. You set goals, outline strategies, and iterate to not only meet but exceed your sales goals. You know it takes a high degree of emotional intelligence to meaningfully engage with leads, close customers, shorten sales cycles, and build long-lasting relationships.
- You are a proactive self-starter. You are ****well-equipped to thrive within a rapidly expanding and dynamic work environment.
- You are an exceptional communicator. Both verbally and in written form, showcasing superior skills in conveying complex concepts effectively. This means high involvement of all team members across all functions.
- You are passionate about technology and have experience in selling tech products. You display a strong and enduring interest in the ever-evolving tech landscape.
- You care deeply about the customer experience. Whatever you do, needs to have a business impact. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
- Competitive salary matching experience.
- 21 paid vacation days per year (PTO).
- Generous stock options: We want everybody to be a true owner in Gigs (tax-free until exercised).
- Free phone and data plan
- Flexible working hours: We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Get your perfect setup: Mac, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life.
- A workplace built for remote-first work: We are building Gigs as a remote-friendly company. Take, own and implement decisions to build Gigs from scratch. You can join us in Berlin, or work from wherever you like. If you are based in Berlin, you can work from our office, or from the comfort of your home.
- Gigs Pads: Our collection of beautiful homes around the world, for when you need a work-cation getaway.
- Gigs Republic: Our semi-annual sunny offsite, a time for us to all come together for great food, lots of laughter, and leisurely activities.