Senior Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, November 9, 2022
In short: Full-time, remote position in the US. Please only apply if you are currently residing in the US.
We are Gigs
- Gigs is for telecommunications what Stripe is for payments. We empower brands to offer their own mobile service for smartphones and wearables:
- Businesses can brand and launch their own phone plans. This allows companies to create smooth customer experiences, attract and monetize new users and unlock new revenue streams.
- Consumers can sign up and activate their SIM card or eSIM in less than 5 minutes, and easily manage their plan online.
- We are backed by Google Gradient Ventures and Y Combinator, as well as the investors behind Facebook, Dropbox, and Airbnb. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and angel investors that can help us navigate our rapid growth.
- Gigs was part of the YC W21 and YC Growth W23 batches and has recently raised a $20MM Series A.
- You'll closely work with the Founders and own your own projects from day one. We love to be hands-on and rarely rely on external people for help.
- You will test and validate strategic and operational projects. You will be an integral part of our Growth team as we expand across use cases and geographies.
- You'll spearhead sales, growth, customer success, and operations and help build a fast-scaling software company. We already have thousands of US customers live and hundreds of thousands queued. You’re excited to bring more happy customers on board.
- This position requires independence and focus on quality and relationship building
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You've built something before. We love builders. Our idea of great execution is turning our customers into brand advocates.
- You like to optimize. You look at the entire operation along the B2B2C value chain. You figure out where processes can be improved and where things could break. And fix it yourself or with our engineers.
- You love to challenge the status quo. You understand that building a product people want involves trying things that don't scale first. You turn them into something that does.
- You enjoy engaging the team. This means a high involvement of all team members across all functions.
- You love learning technologies as you go. You always want to find the right tool for the job and don't only follow what you already know.
- You care about the customer experience. Whatever you do, needs to have a business impact. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
- You have attended a top-tier college or university and/or have worked for 5+ years in a high-growth environment at a technology company.
- Salary matching your experience and market value.
- 21 paid vacation days per year (PTO).
- Generous stock options: We want everybody to be a true owner in Gigs (tax-free until exercised).
- Free phone and data plan
- Flexible working hours: Early riser? Night owl? Need to pick up your kids and finish up later? You can discuss and organize with your team to work out what works best for you.
- Get your perfect setup: Mac, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life.
- A workplace built for remote-first work: We are building Gigs as a remote-friendly company. Take, own and implement decisions to build Gigs from scratch. You can join us in Berlin, or work from wherever you like. If you are based in Berlin, you can work from our office, or from the comfort of your home.
- Gigs Pads: Our collection of beautiful homes around the world, for when you need a work-cation getaway.
- Gigs Republic: Our semi-annual sunny offsite, a time for us to all come together for great food, lots of laughter, and leisurely activities.