Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Thursday, September 1, 2022
Encord is building a comprehensive training data solution for computer vision AI applications. Our mission is to enable companies to unlock the power of AI while retaining 100% control of their data. In 2021 we raised $20M from top investors including CRV, Y Combinator Continuity, the Harvard Management Company, top industry executives, and other leading Bay Area investors.
Started by ex-computer scientists, physicists, and quants, we felt first hand how the lack of tools to prepare quality training data was impeding the progress of building practical AI. AI feels to us like what the early days of computing or the internet must have felt like, where the potential of the technology is clear, but the tools and processes surrounding it are terrible. We have devised a unique methodology for automating the tasks related to preparing quality training data, in effect turning the training data problem into a data science problem.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, multi-talented individual to help build our marketing function from the ground up and have massive impact on a growing business. The person will work closely alongside the co-founders and senior team and shape Encord's direction and product marketing strategy. The ideal candidate is a superstar who is willing to work hard, roll up their sleeves and take responsibility & ownership for all product marketing related topics. You will be in for a fun ride!
Driving go-to-market: Driving the development and execution of go-to-market strategies for Encord's products, services, and features across marketing channels
Taking initiative: Owning marketing initiatives to increase awareness, discoverability and consideration of Encord
Hone messaging: Develop value proposition and messaging frameworks, and drive articulation of product portfolio positioning aligned to Encord's key goals
Help build a product our customers love: Collaborative closely with product & engineering to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on competitive landscape and feedback from customers
• Well-rounded product marketer, who wants to roll up the sleeves and is used to wearing multiple hats
• 2 - 5 years of product marketing experience at B2B SaaS startups, ideally with developer-focused products
• You love technology and love to talk about it; you love to get people inspired about the power of AI
• Excellent writing skills for succinct messaging
• Experience within B2B technology and deep tech is a plus
• Have a growth mindset and believe nothing is impossible
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
What We Offer
• Competitive salary and equity in a hyper growth business
• 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays
• Being one of the first employees in an exciting early-stage startup & opportunity to have real impact on the business
• Fast paced learning through direct hands on experience
Encord offers a unique opportunity to be part of a startup with a clear mission and vision. You will get to explore and build services enterprise AI use cases across many different industry verticals such as healthcare, surveillance, retail, and agriculture.
Our work is at the cutting edge of computer vision and deep learning, which also includes working on solving unsolved problems within those fields. We offer competitive compensation.