Operations & Intelligence Manager
🌱Are you a bright, motivated self-starter? 💡 Would you enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative team, building and innovating on your ideas? 🚀 Do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-moving environment at the forefront of cybersecurity technology? 👇 If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
At SenseOn, our mission is to design and build the security architecture of the future. We provide our customers with the most comprehensive defence against cybersecurity threats; for every user and asset in an organisation, wherever the location. Since our founding in 2017, we've been working hard to make a difference in our industry, receiving great recognition for our work, and we're now starting to scale. Having recently closed a very successful Series A funding round, we are looking for innovative and driven individuals who want to make an impact and enhance our momentum!
(Keen for Bristol, Oxford, Reading, M4 corridor, London or remote)
A critical individual contributor role that provides world-class operations and intelligence support to the business, with a focus on, but not limited to, orchestration of cross-functional strategic initiatives, problem identification and solving, and analytical support to strategic operational planning and execution, in order to facilitate operational excellence. You will work in a critical business function that informs strategy, helps to translate it into world-class execution, and empowers the business to execute optimally through problem solving, orchestration and technology. We work on the most important and critical projects for the Company in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team. Our work is diverse, operating across and in support of the entire business, collaborating and partnering with all functions. A relatively new function, this role will help shape and optimise the Operations and Intelligence Function for scale.
What the job involves:
- Build strong cross functional relationships across Marketing, Sales, Channel, CS, Product and Engineering.
- Turn ambitious business objectives into clear analytical problems, and deriving appropriate recommendations / solutions via a robust analytical approach. Confident in communication of those solutions and building, and sometimes implementing / orchestrating, work plans for implementation.
- Pro active gap analysis across the business to diagnose problems and identify areas for improvement, recommending solutions, and often implementing.
- Lead and orchestrate cross-functional initiatives / projects to ensure data and workflow excellence.
- Design and implement lightweight processes and structures, with minimal guidance required.
- Executing on change management strategies to ensure adoption of new processes and monitoring implementation to measure impact on efficiency, cost, and member experience.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures to streamline workflows and enhance the service delivered by the function
- Delivery of bespoke intelligence and insight in response to requests for information from across the business, delivering outstanding analytical work that drives strategic and operational decision making.
- Partner with the Senior Leadership Team to work on support work on financial and business planning, including forecasting, organisational design, and bespoke analytical tasks.
- Develop and maintain an outstanding understanding of the market and the businesses place within it, using that knowledge to inform analysis and advisory services provided to leaders across the business.
- Contributing to the shaping of the Operations & Intelligence function for scale.
- Independent operator with 3-5 years’ experience in Operations, as part of a start-up or scale up. Series A and B experience desirable.
- Passion for data driven approach to problem solving. Highly analytical and experience of collating and analysing data to deliver actionable insight. Has experience working with and optimising business analytics tools: Excel and SQL. Strong understanding of best practice around data analysis fundamentals.
- Proven track record of designing, implementing and optimising operational and business processes.
- Good understanding of technology solutions available to enable automation, coordination and KPI tracking of operational processes across multiple teams.
- Equally comfortable and capable as an individual contributor and an orchestrator of projects and initiatives involving multiple stakeholders.
- Initiative in abundance and can prioritise effectively. Comfortable operating with high levels of autonomy to outcome based direction, and exercising sound judgement.
- Customer mindset - build effective relationships and quickly establish trust and credibility. A strong listener that can ask the right questions to understand stakeholder intent, and who can successfully collaborate, partner and orchestrate to deliver value. Flexibility, a willingness to work with a variety of stakeholders on different types of projects, and the ability to influence are also useful.
- Relishes challenge, always looking for how to iterate and improve.
- Can bring clarity and structure to ambiguous situations, and can effectively synthesise complex information and transform it into tailored, actionable insight for leaders. Can communicate that insight in a highly competent and impactful way.
- As comfortable and impactful following and contributing as they are leading. A team player with outstanding humility and integrity, who is comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Comfortable operating at and moving between strategic, operational and tactical work.
- Willingness to “roll the sleeves up” and “wear many hats” as we build out our Operations Team.
- Background in problem solving and analytical positions, such as consulting (Bain, Mckinsey, BCG, big four consultancy), strategy, BI.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience designing and working to OKRs.
- Bonus if previously worked in cybersecurity industry.
What we'll offer you:
- A huge opportunity to build your career path in a rapidly-growing UK (!!) company, having just raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds ever
- Training and career development with the best in the industry
- Remote work with access to London-based office as desired
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Private healthcare plan
- Reductions on Amazon Prime, Apple products, gym memberships and sports kit
- Employee led pension plan
Belong at SenseOn:
At SenseOn, we define Talent as employees who are ❤️ customer obsessed, 🌟 pursuing excellence. They are 🦁 courageous, 🦸♀️🦸🏽♂️ good people, doing good things, powering our 🚀 rocketship. If this resonates with you, then you will always belong. Nothing else matters. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant. Difference is what makes us stronger.
Prior to the next stage in our recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to confidentially let us know if you require any support to allow you to fully participate in our process: email@example.com