💼 About the role
PQShield is looking for an Experienced IP Product Manager to expand our product innovation and security team. Candidates should hold a degree in Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent. We hope that you have at least 7 years of experience, but also an open, research-oriented mindset.
We have been established since 2018, so you would be directly working with the founders and inventors of this deep tech startup. The technology is already a couple of years in the making, its feasibility having been established, funding secured, and it has a clear path to market. This is a great opportunity for career progression and to get a head start in a rapidly expanding segment of the semiconductor industry (Post-Quantum Cryptography and RISC-V).
Our platform IP components come together as a RISC-V MCU based Sub-system with advanced (post-quantum) cryptography algorithm support and security features.
⚒️ What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy for our PQPlatform and PQPerform families of hardware IP products
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify customer needs, market opportunities, and industry trends related to Post-Quantum Cryptography for platform security and hardware accelerators
- Define product requirements, features, and roadmaps for our entire product portfolio of hardware and software products based on customer feedback, market insights, and latest technology developments
- Work closely with tech leads and sales to align product roadmaps
- Setup an automated workflow -integrated into existing Hubspot and JIRA workflows- to collect, manage, and prioritize product feature ideas with the goal to automatically create roadmaps
- Measure product performance utilising data from hubspot and other data sources
- Continuous improvement of our product development processes
🎯 Required Skills And Qualifications
- Proven experience in product management roles, specifically with hardware security IP products and architectures such as Arm, RISC-V, or x86, and relevant technologies used in hardware security applications, such as TRNG, PUF, masking, blinding, etc
- Strong understanding of the semiconductor industry, security IP market dynamics, and related technologies
- A commitment to high quality in all areas of their work, including attention to detail
- Demonstrated track record of successfully launching and managing complex security IP products throughout their lifecycle
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
🖥️ Specific Technologies You Are Confident Using
- Atlassian JIRA Product Discovery
- Atlassian JIRA
👍 Preferred Skills And Qualifications
- Experience with hardware security industry standards
- Experience with hardware security certifications
- Knowledge of Industry standard SoC Security Architectures
- Knowledge of tamper resistance and/or power side-channel security countermeasures
- Experience working on secure element or smart cards designs.
- Experience using Gitlab CI, or otherwise principles of continuous integration and testing.
🏆Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development.
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do.
- Competitive salary and share option scheme.
- Flexible and hybrid working, and a working from home budget.
- Private health insurance for yourself and your family.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and two wellness weeks).
- 50% gym membership discount.
- The chance to work with a spirited, smart, and friendly team!
PQShield is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We’re passionate about talent and proud to foster an inclusive environment; all applicants will be considered regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age.