Field Marketing Manager
Field Marketing Manager
£30-40K depending on experience
Remote first - London hub
Paid has two working hubs - North East England and London. The Marketing/Sales team is based in London, so willingness and ability to come into the office in London at least once a week is necessary. We also meet up in-person as a company once a quarter so the ability to easily travel to either one of our hubs or in between is helpful.
Make buying easy
Paid’s mission is to make it easy for big companies to buy from small businesses.
We are building the next-generation procurement automation platform which turns the procurement functions into a profit centre. Our platform revolutionises the purchasing process by living at the intersection between buyers and suppliers:
- We help big companies to find value by accessing the innovation of smaller suppliers in a seamless way - increasing efficiency and reducing cost.
- At the same time, we enable smaller suppliers to interact with their customers with an enterprise grade platform, streamlining the process from order to faster payment.
Cost savings for buyers, faster payments for suppliers - we make the process magic for both sides!
🪄✨If you’re an energetic, ambitious marketeer, ready for a challenge and looking to help our potential clients really understand and evangelise about the opportunity to revolutionise the whole procurement space with our software, we’d love to have you on board!
💥 Joining as the field marketing manager on the ground, you’ll be working closely with the founders and our sales team to build a fantastic demand generation machine through innovative outreach, events and community building, directly contributing to the success and revenue for the company
🌱 This role is an exciting opportunity for you to want to get on the ground floor of an early-stage agile company.
As Field Marketing Manager at Paid, you’ll play a key role in driving the success of Paid, and help enable us to unlock our next stage of growth.
You’ll work closely with our founders and sales leadership to strategise, design and execute on key strategic demand generation campaigns. You’ll ensure these are fully aligned with our sales pipeline and company targets and drive full funnel execution from awareness to demand generation and conversion of pipeline within the funnel.
Your focus in this role will be to build and accelerate our sales pipeline in collaboration with the Sales team. You’ll be a creative thinker who can deliver this by using tactics such as 3rd party events, user workshops, executive programs, thought leadership round tables, strategic door openers, account-based marketing (ABM), webinars, and work to ensure that any marketing qualified leads (MQL) are converted at the top of the funnel.
We are looking for a self-starter and driven person, who is able to work autonomously and is motivated to deliver with little supervision. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is looking to grow within marketing within the tech-startup space.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with our founders and sales leadership to define, build and deliver on our field marketing plan / strategy
- Design, plan and host online and in-person procurement focused networking events, round tables and webinars to create new sales opportunities and reach new prospective customers
- Ensure Paid is involved in all relevant procurement external events and conferences
- Develop the marketing campaign calendar so that it's multi-threaded and ties into the themes of our quarterly leadership dinner series
- Execute on field marketing campaigns that involve email marketing, digital marketing, content syndication, social media and other channels
- Respond and engage with leads to qualify by identifying their potential needs and interests
- Ensure our Brand is aligned at all external customer facing events and activations
- Own all field marketing metrics and reporting for all campaigns including lead generation, pipeline contribution, and awareness metrics
- Communicate to team on a regular basis campaign plans, and performance of campaigns
- Define and create repeatable processes, templates, and best practices for the area of the business
You should join us if you have
- 2+ years experience working within B2B marketing teams and executing on campaigns that drive demand and build pipeline
- Experience working in and organising online and in-person events
- Excellent prioritisation and good time management that consistently meets deadlines
- Excellent, highly detail-oriented, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and produce results within a set budget, with autonomy
- A “can do” and “no task is too small” attitude
- Proactive - energetic, high performance work ethic with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Excitement about working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn - ability to deliver and receive constructive and positive feedback
- Strong team player with great collaboration skills
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS startup environment
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, demand generation funnel
What’s in it for you
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Generous equity package as one of the core team members
- 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays (+ your birthday!)
- Remote-first working environment
- Ultra-flexible benefits package via ThanksBen; monthly WFH allowance and annual equipment and learning allowance, to spend flexibly as you want
- Quarterly company meet-ups
- Private Medical/Life Insurance
- £350 annual learning budget
- Company statutory pension
What’s next for Paid
With four large enterprise clients including the likes of ISS live on our platform, and more in the pipeline to start very soon, with a focus on selling and expanding the business into international markets.
We are a small but mighty team of 18 people. We work hard together, keeping each other accountable, and iterate quickly so we can successfully deliver our goals. Our people are the most important part of our business, and joining us you will have the opportunity to make a real difference, and help shape the future of Paid.
Our co-founders Tom and Natasha, have worked hard to build a culture of trust within the team; they trust us to deliver the work and we trust them to steer us in the right direction. Working in a remote-first environment we empower all employees to feel autonomy in their work. We strive to maintain a very flat structure across the company, so every employee’s voice can be heard. We don’t believe in micromanaging!
We live by the following core beliefs keep us focused on delivering our mission:
- We believe that business is about people, not process. Relationships will always matter most.
- We believe that software solutions should just work. The experience should be simple, purposeful and powerful
- We believe that we can help smaller businesses thrive and the biggest businesses innovate and move quickly
- We believe in guarantees: Cost savings for buyers and faster payments for suppliers