Strategic Account Executive
In short: Full-time position. USA remote, please only apply if currently residing in the US. Competitive salary & generous stock options in the company. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
We are Gigs
- Gigs is for telecommunications what Stripe is for payments. We empower brands to offer their own mobile service for smartphones and wearables:
- Businesses can brand and launch their own phone plans. This allows companies to create smooth customer experiences, attract and monetize new users and unlock new revenue streams.
- Consumers can sign up and activate their SIM card or eSIM in less than 5 minutes, and easily manage their plan online.
- We are backed by Google Gradient Ventures and Y Combinator, as well as the investors behind Facebook, Dropbox, and Airbnb. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and angel investors that can help us navigate our rapid growth*.*
- Gigs was part of the YC W21 and YC Growth W23 batches and has recently raised a $20MM Series A.
- You’ll be at the forefront of building out a sales team. You’ll be the first sales hire and will be responsible for building a high-performing B2B sales team. You’ll be in charge of managing, mentoring, and building a sales organization from the ground up.
- You’ll drive sales strategies. You’ll work to land and close B2B deals across our verticals and geographies. You understand the nuances of selling to diverse customers, such as eCommerce vs. OEM partners, and will build successful strategies around our verticals and customer groups.
- You’ll leverage insights. You’ll work to achieve KPIs, optimize insights, and leverage quantitative as well as qualitative feedback to continuously test, iterate, and improve upon your sales strategy. You’ll make informed decisions and seek out opportunities to gain more insight.
- You’ll be a first-mover. Your aim will be to stay ahead of the curve, improving the timing of sales outreach and lead nurturing. You seek to shorten sales cycles and increase customer retention by implementing strategies that turn interested customers into brand evangelists.
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You’ve worked on a high-growth B2B sales team. You’ve got 2+ years of experience in building and scaling a sales organization for a high-growth startup or tech company. You have profound knowledge about building scalable strategies and have a track record of successfully closing B2B deals for software solutions.
- You’re a humble overachiever. You set goals, outline strategies, and iterate to not only meet but exceed your sales goals. You know it takes a high degree of emotional intelligence to meaningfully engage with leads, close customers, shorten sales cycles, and build long-lasting relationships.
- You love to be part of the action. You are hands-on and rarely rely on external sources for help. You are fully invested in building and mentoring a sales team that performs at a high level while consistently representing our highest product and team values.
- You love learning technologies as you go. You always want to find the right tool for the job and don't only follow what you already know.
- You care deeply about the customer experience. Whatever you do, needs to have a business impact. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
- You enjoy engaging the team. This means high involvement of all team members across all functions.
- Salary matching your experience and market value.
- 21 paid vacation days per year (PTO).
- Generous stock options: We want everybody to be a true owner in Gigs (tax-free until exercised).
- Free phone and data plan
- Flexible working hours: Early riser? Night owl? Need to pick up your kids and finish up later? You can discuss and organize with your team to work out what works best for you.
- Get your perfect setup: Mac, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life.
- A workplace built for remote-first work: We are building Gigs as a remote-friendly company. Take, own and implement decisions to build Gigs from scratch. You can join us in Berlin, or work from wherever you like. If you are based in Berlin, you can work from our office, or from the comfort of your home.
- Gigs Pads: Our collection of beautiful homes around the world, for when you need a work-cation getaway.
- Gigs Republic: Our semi-annual sunny offsite, a time for us to all come together for great food, lots of laughter, and leisurely activities.