Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Don't see a role that fits your profile? Reach out anyway — we have big ambitions and are always looking for founder-minded generalists and specialists to join our team.
At Encord, we're building the AI infrastructure of the future. The biggest challenge AI companies face today is actually not half as glamorous as the outside world may think: it's all about data quality. In fact, the success of any AI application today relies on the quality of a model's training data — and for 95% of teams, this essential step is both the most costly, and the most time-consuming, in getting their product to market.
As ex-computer scientists, AI founders, physicists and quants, we felt first-hand how the lack of tools to prepare quality training data was impeding the progress of building AI. AI today is what the early days of computing or the internet were like, where the potential of the technology is clear, but the tools and processes surrounding it are still primitive, preventing the next generation of applications. This is why we started Encord.
We are a talented and ambitious team of 53, working at the cutting edge of computer vision and deep learning, backed by top investors, including CRV and Y Combinator, leading industry executives like Luc Vincent, former VP of AI at Meta, and other top Bay Area leaders in AI. We are one the fastest growing companies in our space, and consistently rated as the best tool in the market by our customers.
About you & the Role
You tell us — whether your background is in engineering, sales, product or growth, we are hiring across all teams.
- You're an entrepreneur and you want to be a part of building an early-stage business. You might have built and scaled a company before, and are eager to get back to the early-days of 0 to 1. Or you might have started and closed down your business before it hit scale, and you're now eager to experience the journey to be able go back and give it another try.
- You may not have any AI / B2B experience but you will have excelled at something incredibly challenging that demonstrates your grit and ability to overachieve.
More about the Role & Encord
- Competitive salary and equity in a hyper growth business ahead of our Series B
- Office in the heart of Fitzrovia - team lunches on Friday, quarterly offsites & option for travels (trips to US, Europe, Israel)
- Strong in-person culture: most of our team is in the office 2-5 days a week
- Room to grow into anything you choose to — a year ago we were 12 people, now we're 53. We'll be growing insanely fast over the next 24 months and you'll have as many opportunities for growth as you can handle.
- Flexible working hours, health insurance, 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays, and all foundation level benefits you'd expect and more.